- Collect & analyze performance testing/engineering requirements for Web, desktop based, Mobile & middleware applications, carry out workload analysis and develop performance test approach & plan
- Expertise in analyzing production metrics/logs for validating performance requirements as well as able to conduct performance risk assessment for applications
- Develop performance test scripts and execute performance. Leverage requisite scripting techniques/ functions/ settings.
- Execute various performance test types (load/stress/endurance) along with geography based testing
- Conduct deep dive performance metrics / bottleneck analysis and provide tuning recommendations
- Coordinate with multiple project stakeholders to ensure successful performance test delivery
- Design and execute load tests as per plan and provide detailed feedback after
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years of work experience as Performance Tester with expertise in Performance Testing tools like Loadrunner/ Performance Center, Jmeter etc.
- Have performance testing/engineering expertise with focused technology experience such as Java/J2EE, .Net, Oracle, SQL etc.
- Sound knowledge in deriving monitoring mechanism for different Operating systems (Unix, Windows etc.) along with different application servers/JVM's; hands-on experience in using APM tools
- Ability to define and formulate performance strategy for Agile based & V model development methodologies
- Ability to automate performance testing in Agile/Devops model using functional/automation tool framework such as Selenium, Appium, etc.
- Basic Knowledge of SQL statements.
- Experience and good understanding of Postman, Swagger tools.
- Expertise in scripting in multiple protocols, Web Http/HTML, Webservices, API/ Microservices etc.
- Experience in developing Test Strategy, Testing approach, and detailed performance test plans for varied projects.
- Understand performance requirements and help clients define Performance Testing objectives for Cloud, Web technologies, Mobile applications.
- Nice to have a knowledge/experience on container based applications.
- Knowledge of Performance monitoring tool like (Dynatrace, Grafana, ELK stack etc.)
- Knowledge of various types of tests like Load, Stress, Endurance & Batch jobs.
- Ability to work with teams to monitor and suggest solutions, test environment related, monitoring related & load balancing related.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with multiple teams and clients/ stakeholders in a dynamic environment.
- Having work experience in Banking project is preferable
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141