- Identify customer needs, provide complete pre-sales solutions, and assist customers with the selections of the appropriate products, which meet the needs of their applications.
- Provide post-sales technical support and assist customers with product/application troubleshooting.
- Create and provide quotations and respond to customer inquiries/requests in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional team members to investigate and resolve customer issues.
- Maintain up-to-date product technical specifications by working with and updating product management on specification changes.
- Identify areas of growth for individual products, product segments, and markets, and collaborate with marketing, design, and sourcing functions.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and a minimum of five years' experience in instrumentation and/or process control is desirable.
- Previous experience in selling and supporting technical products in a call center environment as well as experience with temperature and pressure measurement sensors and instruments is desirable.
- Experience using web-based applications, ERP and CRM applications (previous experience with Infor Syteline and Salesforce.com is desirable), and Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of international business environments and experience in cross-cultural communication.
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915