Key Job Purpose :
- Participate in the development and co-management of hematology and systemization strategies as well as to support the Sales and Marketing team in achieving the sales/marketing target of hematology business unit annually.
- Provide technical assistance, troubleshooting, and training to existing & potential users of products and to distribution channels in the region. Will have to work closely with local team, corporate team and representatives of distributors to expand business prospects and will be expected to work with customers in healthcare and research facilities
Summary of Functional Duties & Responsibilities :
1) Product Knowledge
- Responsible to receive/gather in time all information regarding product specifications or modifications of existing products, upgrading or extending existing/new products. This information/s is necessary to strengthen product knowledge so that these can be translated and explained clearly to distributors / customers.
- Keep up technical knowledge by making suggestions to the management on which continuing education programs may be useful
2) Implementation of favorable conditions to support sales/marketing target achievement
- Conducts application and theoretical training for the representatives of the different distributors in the region.
- Provides end-user training, as and when necessary
- Develops to strengthen the product knowledge of distributors (Eg. Training manual, etc)
- Handles product-related complaints and other application issues and provides excellent assistance for troubleshooting purpose/s.
- Maintains regular communication and continuous contact with all the subsidiaries & distributors.
- Prepares and submits a monthly activity report to the Supervisor. This report includes activities done in the past month, issue resolved and to resolve, and plan of action for the next 2 months. This monthly report is to be submitted regularly within the 2 workings days of the succeeding month.
- After every business trip, prepares and submits a trip reports to supervisor and country area manager indicating the activities done, recommended action/s, person/s responsible, and other important information which management ought to know. Once prepared, responsible to ensure that these recommended actions are disseminated to the people concerned for proper implementation. Outcome of the said action/s should be followed up.
- Diploma in Medical Technology or equivalent
- At least 5 years in Medical Technology practice
- With experience in IVD especially Hematology or Coagulation
- PC literate (Excel, Words, Power Point)
- Good comminication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Able to travel as needed
Interested applicants with relevant experience, please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Pal-Ing Ernielyn Tizon EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1100414