To provide the first line of support to other developers who are developing applications using our NewsPage Mobile Framework.
As an Application Support Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- To manage issues raised by L1 support
- To get a good understanding of issue
- To provide resolution to issues
- To coordinate with L3 for bugs resolution
- To perform QA on bug fixes and new features. To write simple applications for testing purposes.
- To document installation procedures and common support issues.
- Must be hands on with strong interest and familiarity on broad spectrum of technologies like Windows OS, network, application servers, SQL databases and mobile OS.
- Have at least 2-3 years of application/technical support experience
- Candidates with less than 2 years of experience can also be considered as long as they have good working knowledge of database management, different operating systems, different programming languages and basic network configuration may apply.
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141