Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop unix shell scripts to generate statistical report as per client requirement.
- Issue analysis from server & application logs and follow up with respective tech team for closure.
- Support over weekends for maintenance and project deployments as per project release calendar.
- Co-ordination between interfacing systems & provide regression test support.
- Ready to work in shifts, when required and hold application primary support mobile.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in Banking IT industry support.
- Good to have experience L3 support in a Production Support group in a high availability / mission critical environment.
- Understanding of ITIL methodology
- Hands-On experience in writing / debugging scripts, code, database queries
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases - traditional RDMS, such as Oracle
- Strong understanding of Unix, Linux and Windows
- Software Engineering & Change Management
- Solid understanding of resiliency and redundancy designs
- Degree in Information Technology and other related discipline
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697