Client is a Giant Petrochemical, Refinery Plant.
1 year contract renewable.
Comes with 1 month completion bonus.
Job Description :
Process Monitoring, Quality Management, & Optimization provides development and support services to non-SAP applications in support of the manufacturing processes in Refining, Chemicals, Lubricants & Specialties and Upstream businesses.
The application(s) that the Process Monitoring team mainly supports are:
* Data Visualization
Job Responsibilities :
* Work involves monitoring and handling of application issues and resolution, work with vendor on new application releases, server setup, configuration, testing etc.
* Provide development and support services to non-SAP applications in support of the manufacturing processes in Refining, Chemicals, Lubricants & Specialties and Upstream businesses.
* Provide 24x7 support that includes global monitoring, handover with West team and weekend on-call support.
* Participate in a wide variety of controls activities and projects, and provide training to the user communities.
Primary skill sets:
* Degree in Information Technology preferred or relevant industry experience
* 3-5 years of experience in Proficient in Windows 2012 + SQLServer +C# or .Net + HTML
Nice to Have skill set :
* Experience in Development and support services of Windows applications
* Experience in Honeywell Uniformance, ThermoFisher SampleManager, Wonderware Intelatrac applications or equivalent MES system is an advantage.
* An appreciation or knowledge in manufacturing business is desirable.
* API development (REST, SOAP)
* Familiar with Agile methodology.
Working hours / On-call Support:
* 7 AM - 4PM or 10 AM - 7PM during week days (rotation)
* 7 AM - 7PM during weekends (once a month - support from Home)
Please send resume to me at email@example.com / call me at +65 6232 5246 for further clarifications.
Jasmin Teh Jia Min
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Strategic Client Services
Personnel Reg No.: R1658824
Jasmin, Jia Min Teh EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1658824