- Apply visual analytic design principle to design and implement proof of concept solutions and recommend appropriate solutions using Tableau visualization and dashboard features.
- Design, develop, and implement Tableau data models, customise dimensions, advanced calculations and interactive Tableau dashboards.
- Translate business requirements and objectives and recommend solutions, from concept through implementation.
- Performance tuning of Tableau Server dashboards to minimize the data and rendering refresh cycles and optimize the end user experience.
- Perform ongoing enhancements (when new data is made available) and maintenance support to dashboards deployed.
- At least 5 year hands-on experience on Tableau dashboard along with maintenance & admin experience and a Degree in IT or any related discipline
- Must have experience with SAP Business Objects webi report support & admin experience.
- Must have experience with Database and writing SQL (to be on Teradata is good-to-have).
- Manage daily operations on the data eco-system and coordinate with the appointed vendor on the various support and maintenance activities.
- Good to have experience on Informatica PowerCenter/Talend for monitoring and job execution.
- Good to have any migration experience from SAP-BO to Tableau
- Additional knowledge and experience in Hadoop, Power BI, Unix scripting and cloud computing would be advantageous.
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697