Application Support Informatica
Budget: up to $5000
Years of Experience: Min 4 years
- Maintain and support the integrity of systems/services within the remit by fully investigating all incidents and resolving them in a timely fashion, adhering to IT Service Management principles (ITIL). Ensure all incidents and defects (problems) are accurately recorded and timely updated as per the Incident Management Matrix and SLA.
- Provide technical support and advice to users. Liaise with other IT staff and / or with external providers as required to resolve complex hardware / software problems
- Gate keeper for new code transition into production, including review of ETL and SQL code against standards, and adequate technical documentation for transition into service
- Highlight potential capacity, performance or operational issues and take preventative action where necessary
- Be part of an out of hours on-call support rota as required. Active out of hours support on month end periods is expected.
- Develop ETL bug-fixes and small enhancements to existent BAU processes and applications
- Define comprehensive unit and integration tests for all developed code
- Able to design/develop and support complex ETL processes and identify areas of optimizations
- Must have played ETL support/development role for data-warehousing and reporting marts in a financial services organization
- Experienced in testing, debugging and performance tuning of ETL processes
- Expert SQL, including stored procedures (ideally PL/SQL), analytical SQL and query tuning
- Understanding of data modelling and logical / physical database design
Essential technical skills / tools:
- Informatica PowerCenter
- Informatica IDQ
- Oracle DBMS (preferably 12c)
- Linux / Unix command line and shell scripting
- Tableau Certification is a plus.
Tripathi Saumya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1766612