Application Support Informatica
Budget: up to $5000
Years of Experience: Min 4 years
- Maintain and support the integrity of systems/services within the remit by fully investigating all incidents and resolving them in a timely fashion, adhering to IT Service Management principles (ITIL). Ensure all incidents and defects (problems) are accurately recorded and timely updated as per the Incident Management Matrix and SLA.
- Provide technical support and advice to users. Liaise with other IT staff and / or with external providers as required to resolve complex hardware / software problems
- Gate keeper for new code transition into production, including review of ETL and SQL code against standards, and adequate technical documentation for transition into service
- Highlight potential capacity, performance or operational issues and take preventative action where necessary
- Be part of an out of hours on-call support rota as required. Active out of hours support on month end periods is expected.
- Develop ETL bug-fixes and small enhancements to existent BAU processes and applications
- Define comprehensive unit and integration tests for all developed code
- Able to design/develop and support complex ETL processes and identify areas of optimizations
- Must have played ETL support/development role for data-warehousing and reporting marts in a financial services organization
- Experienced in testing, debugging and performance tuning of ETL processes
- Expert SQL, including stored procedures (ideally PL/SQL), analytical SQL and query tuning
- Understanding of data modelling and logical / physical database design
Essential technical skills / tools:
- Informatica PowerCenter
- Informatica IDQ
- Oracle DBMS (preferably 12c)
- Linux / Unix command line and shell scripting
- Tableau Certification is a plus.
***Thank you for your interest! However, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Saumya.email@example.com EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Reg No.: R1766612
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Tripathi Saumya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1766612