Application Support .Net
Budget: up to $5000
Years of Experience: Min 4 years
- Opening in Development or Production/Application support Projects dealing with SQL/PLSQL and .net.
- Expertise in SQL and PL/SQL programming, developing code units, database triggers. Provide ongoing application, production support which includes maintenance, retrofitting of fixes & enhancements.
- Has some development background on .net at least can read and troubleshoot C# code in addition to having solid understanding of SQL.
- Writing queries for connecting to the application database for retrieving the required data and stuck/queued trades.
- Extensively worked on Backend Programming using PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Packages, Database triggers for Oracle 10g and SQL queries/reports and scripts.
- Writing programs, functions and queries in order to manipulate the data and structure of a database using the Structured Query Language.
- Ability to learn and use new systems and paradigm in considerably less time with strong analytical skills and positive attitude.
- Understanding ticket support life cycle.
- Working knowledge of SQL Databases & basic network configuration
- Knowledge on programming languages preferably .Net and Java
- Ability to diagnose & address application issues
- Identifying and Evaluate Technology Solutions
- Problem Solving and Troubleshooting experience.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
Tripathi Saumya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1766612