1. Day-to-Day Level 1/Level 2 incident/problem management ticket support and SLAs tracking.
2. Excellent communication skills in handling responses to end-users' via E-mails, Phone calls or ticket platforms.
3. Coordination between end-users, stakeholders, and third party vendors.
4. Excellent problem solving skills to understand/resolve issues and escalate for support, if required.
5. Excellent analytical skills to identify common issues and able to provide recommendations.
6. Able to create query (MYSQL) to support data patching.
10. Drafting and maintaining of Operations documentation/User Guides.
1. Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent
2. 2+ years of IT experience in providing support to users - technical, application, systems
3. Proficient in MS Office Suite (i.e MS word, PowerPoint, Excel).
4. Proficient in configuring Microsoft SharePoint.
5. Willing to learn other technology to provide support.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141