Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects. Manages corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems. Responsible for business as well as team management.
- Manages customer project delivery.
- Manages project financials including P&L.
- Meets or exceeds SOAR approved budgets.
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to the management.
- Manages business development.
- Identifies and develops new opportunities with client.
- Supports early qualification and opportunity assessment for large and complex opportunities.
- Acts as opportunity manager for high risk deals.
- Manages client relationships.
- Manages upper level client delivery relationships.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
- Manages project team.
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than forty people.
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members.
- Provides detailed performance review input and development recommendations for team members.
- University Degree in Information Technology or Business or equivalent
- 7 years experience in project management or similar capacity
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key company Services' operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Speaks with authority to most layers of depth related to project management methods.
- Makes use of and contributes to the company's PM Professions community.
- PMP Certified will be advantageous
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141