BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing TDS refund process for credit card customers. This involves tax certificate validation and the submission of the refund requests.
- Responsible for receiving tax certificates submitted by customers and to trigger refund requests accordingly
- Ensure that the refund request is within the submission timeline
- Verify/Match the tax certificates with the original CC payment receipts as per the system
- Verify the amount stated in the tax certificates tally with the original amount collected from the customer
- Prepare Daily/Weekly/Monthly related reports
- Notify relevant stakeholders when tax certificates submitted passed the submission timeline
- Collaborate with various internal business functions to resolve issues and to achieve common goals and objectives
- To be accurate, efficient and organized within daily responsibilities
- Escalates production issues to his/her team leader as appropriate
- Complies with all client published policies/ procedures and any legal regulatory requirements in addition to ensuring that Client's Service Level Agreement is met
- Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible after performance review)
- Location: Viva Business Park (Bedok)
- Willing to work on PH (Off in lieu will be provided)
- Willing to work on a weekend, if business requires, especially on month-end (Off in lieu will be provided)
7 AM to 4 PM or 10 AM to 7 PM
8 AM to 5 PM or 11 am to 8 PM (no daylight savings time)
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance or any Business-related course
- Candidate with no experience are welcome to apply
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work under time pressure, able to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and flexible, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.