The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and collecting on an Accounts Receivable portfolio, ensuring timely payment and resolution of customer issues preventing payment.
- Responsible for activities assigned by the Collections Supervisor
- Liaise with customers on a timely basis, execute collection activities, reconcile and track daily/monthly AR balance accounts with customer records
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of invoices in the AR system (manually encoded or through interface)
- Communicate effectively with customers on a timely basis and provide excellent customer service regarding collection issues, discrepancies and short payments
- Work closely with key teams such as Credit and Sales in mitigating collection risk
- Collaborate with various internal business functions such as Billing, Credit and Cash Application teams and external customers to resolve receivable issues and to achieve common goals and objectives
- Provide administration work related to collections, such as preparing adjustment vouchers, statements and letters
- To be accurate, efficient and organized within daily responsibilities
- Escalates production issues to his/her team leader as appropriate
- Complies with all client published policies/ procedures and any legal regulatory requirements in addition to ensuring that Client's Service Level Agreement is met
- Educational background in Accounting, Finance or any Business related course
- Ability to analyze customer needs through soliciting, evaluating and acting upon customer feedback
- Good working knowledge of an ERP system; ORACLE experience would be an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible after performance review)
- Location: Viva Business Park (Bedok)
- Willing to work on PH (Off in lieu will be provided)
- Needs to work on weekends, if business requires, especially on month-end (Off in lieu will be provided)
7 AM to 4 PM or 10 AM to 7 PM (DST)
8 AM to 5 PM or 11 am to 8 PM (No DST)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.