We are partnering with a Global MNC hiring for a AR Specialist (JAPANESE SPEAKING). As you will need to liaise directly with stakeholders and counterparts based in Japan, an intermediate level of proficiency in JAPANESE will be essential to the job.
- Order to Cash domain responsibilities across Credit control and Collections as well as Accounts Receivables based on own focus area
- Provide training of systems to customers and new team members
- Act as a primary point of contact for selected partners in Japan
- Responsible for compiling financial reports of operational activities for stakeholders in Japan, which will need to be in JAPANESE
- Identify improvement areas and suggest development of the processes accordingly
- communicate with associates & business stakeholders in Singapore and Japan to ensure accuracy of information.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Proficient (written and spoken) in ENGLISH and JAPANESE (Min JLPT N3) to communicate with associates & business stakeholders in Singapore and Japan to ensure accuracy of information.
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Ooi Eng Kay Queenie
Personal Reg No: R1871400
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Queenie Ooi Eng Kay License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1871400