- Promote and sell the organization's range of Hydrafacial brand of machine/consumables to medical professionals including dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and aesthetic doctors across Singapore.
- Work with marketing team to achieve a synergy of marketing plans with sales efforts.
- Support the implementation of events such as product launches, trade exhibitions, seminars, workshops, product demonstrations, etc.
- Develop and establish excellent working relationships with our customers and business partners.
- Diploma / Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in medical equipment / machines sales.
- Prior experience within Beauty Medical Devices industry will be advantageous.
- Possess a positive and dynamic personality with a pleasant disposition.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080