Scope of Work:
You will be responsible to the development of packaging artworks that goes into the products to ensure success.
- Management of new launch projects through strong upkeep of tight deadlines, as well as internal and external stakeholder management
- Management of data used for tracking activities, including monthly reports on spending
- Extraction and analysis of data through SAP and MS Excel to continually improve processes and enhance existing systems
- Pro-active involvement in the new launch of products, and taking ownership of action plans
- Manage problem solving activities from various departments in relation to product artwork
- Diploma/Degree holder with at least 2 years of marketing coordination experience. Prior experience in managing packaging or artwork desirable but not necessary
- Strong project management background, with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to lead meetings and projects
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in SAP is a bonus, with proficiency in Microsoft Excel
What our client offers:
- Strong matrix organization with proven career development opportunities for employees
- Continuous coaching and mentorship from people who are passionate about what they do
- Work culture that encourages ownership and leadership
- Excellent benefits package that allows you to Excel@Work
Interested candidates may send in their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your last drawn and expected salaries.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454