- Responsible for delivering the programme of activities that encompass the transformation projects for the Aspac Lubricants business across the Value Chain.
- Delivering quantifiable financial benefits to the organisation that directly impact the balance sheet and demonstrate year on year financial performance improvement to the business.
- Driving Transformation projects and continuous improvement activities, facilitating, integrating, and establishing them into the operational teams supporting the business.
- Develop and manage a portfolio-wide delivery plan that reflects overall business investment themes and priorities
- Supports the Portfolio Manager by providing regular updates with timely accurate information to facilitate consolidation of portfolio reporting
- Ensure timely and accurate representation of information in the strategic initiatives tracking tool to ensure transparency of progress vs. targets and allow appropriate VP oversight
- Project initiation, scoping, data gathering, coordinate with key stake holder until define stage
- Detailed project plans underpinned with resource plans, execute in phase for all project which involve country resource
- Defining and managing MOC (management of change) process if and when required
- Setting and tracking progress against project KPI's
- Defining and tracking the project baseline financials during the project lifecycle
- Issue and risk management processes
- Status reporting and progress tracking
- Escalating issues and risks to relevant level of governance
- Degree or equivalent education or experience required
- Qualification in Value stream mapping, Six Sigma -Lean, Network optimization software certification would be desirable
- Excellent business acumen
- Experience in lubricants business
- Experience in supporting and delivering successful multi functional global projects, include PMO skill
- Experience in defining and leading successful transformations / change
- Rigour and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and influencing skills across different levels
- Resilient and able to manage ambiguity and complexity
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551