- Responsible for performing a variety of technical support duties in one or more manufacturing areas.
- Duties may be related to installation, maintenance, repair, and support of manufacturing equipment; technical support of one or more production processes; technical analysis and problem-solving.
- Build or assemble, test, calibrate, troubleshoot, and repair a broad range of systems and assemblies for complex scientific instruments.
- Conducts tests, experiments and/or problem resolution associated with components, parts, products, or processes/systems.
- May design and/or build tools.
- Provides technical support in chemical, electronic or mechanical operations, tests, experiments and/or problem resolution associated with components, parts, products, or processes/systems.
- Tests and calibrates and/or repairs and monitors and/or installs and diagnoses equipment, systems, and/or assemblies.
- Works from guidelines and standardized procedures/instructions.
- Higher education or specialized training/certification, or Higher Nitec / Nitec or Diploma in any Engineering disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience as a technician for complex instruments.
- Prior experience working on manufacturing/servicing of analytical instruments/mass spectrometers would be desirable.
- Experience in FDA Class 1 and ISO 13485 environment would be desirable.
- Ability to assist with troubleshooting and "Diagnostic" and repair skills of assemblies to the component level.
- Ability to use tools and equipment to assemble small parts & high level of manual dexterity.
- Requires extensive knowledge and skills to complete specialized tasks.
- Excellent engineering, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about overcoming tough engineering challenges.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player. Hands on person with good understanding on technical theories.
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551