Assembly Technician - PERM
Our client is a US Manufacturing MNC and is reputable leader in the Manufacturing and Semiconductor industry. They are currently seeking Assembly Technicians to join them on an exciting career journey.
- Perform installation of semiconductor wafer processing and manufacturing equipment.
- Perform retrofits on existing equipment.
- Troubleshoot basic technical hardware issues.
- Able to explain technical information within the team in a clear manner.
- Perform electro-mechanical assembly operations, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair.
- Coordinate with supplier on repair/upgrading works and logistic matters involving sending and receiving parts.
- Able to maintain customer satisfaction through clear, consistent communication.
Experience and Education
- Relevant educational qualifications and experience in the Semiconductor industry.
- Relevant experience working on Semiconductor Process equipment.
- Good interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively.
- Proactive individual with high level of initiative.
- Able to resolve problems efficiently.
- North, Yishun
- 12 Hour Shift (4433)
- OT salary included for more than 44 hours
If you're interested, please send in your application with your detailed and updated resume to Tammy Chew Wen Hui (R1877573) at email@example.com.
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573