As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Liquidity risk management expertise - ensure robust risk management practices are maintained within risk appetite to support commercial goals and shape future policy, where appropriate.
- Support the underlying business: Understand how products and businesses operate under various scenarios, and any impediments or actions that can be taken to improve the firm's liquidity capacity.
- Liquidity Actions: Support plans for liquidity actions under various scenarios that are realistic, measurable and consistent with the overall resolution strategy. Analyze and agree the cost / benefit, timing and franchise implications of such actions.
- Market Developments: Be aware of prevailing regulatory and market changes, including the internal coordination of recovery and resolution requirements with Group counterparts.
- Monitoring: Establish appropriate measures for contractual and behavioral liquidity cash flows under various stressed scenarios including stress testing. Articulate the firm's ability to withstand a stress including robust analysis of the drivers of cash outflows and the mitigating actions available
- Liabilities management: Identify needs and delivery strategy for currency, liquidity, funding, and capital requirements including debt issuance.
- University degree and/or professional qualification
- Prior Treasury Risk and Liquidity Risk management experience.
- Familiarity with banking regulations
- Proven ability to manage stakeholders with competing priorities
- Good excel skills
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.