Assistant BMS Manager
- Develop and provides integrated energy smart solutions to monitor and regulate various building systems, including chillers, heat pumps, ACMV, lighting, temperature/RH and power metering, etc.
- Understand customer requirement specifications and manage project lifecycle ranging from multi-thousand to million BAS / BMS projects
- Preparation of BMS layout shop drawings, control diagrams, control functions write up of systems and BAS points
- With familiarity with BCA/NEA requirements, study and analyse existing smart city/ building automation programme and gives recommendation for BAS system improvement as per customer requirement.
- Build rapport with internal Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) teams and building owners
- Work with contractors, vendors, and technology providers to scope and estimate BAS project cost
- Coordinate, track and report documentation changes during BAS project execution.
- Manage BAS project lifecycle, timeline and deliverables, including planning, scheduling, milestone reviews etc
- Provide training and impart knowledge to internal employees and external partners.
- Degree in electrical or electronic with at least 3 years of working experience in the BAS industry or related fields
- A thorough understanding of building mechanical systems, electrical systems and IP networking is essential.
- With demonstrable knowledge of HVAC Control Applications, Building Management Systems and Electrical Power Management Systems.
- Demonstrable experience with DDC and PLC control system design, development and management.
- Experience in the BAS system design, installation, retrofit for large scale data centres or buildings
- Knowledge of thermodynamics; psychometrics; electrical systems and schematics; mechanical systems and schematics; DDC and PLC architectures; BACnet protocol including IP, ETH and MS/TP; Modbus protocol including TCP, and RTU; Networking Servers and Client Workstations
- Good understanding of automation control systems in various industry applications, including commercial buildings, industrial buildings and data centers, etc
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence across multiple levels in the company and the industry
- Analytical, organized and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adjust priority as needed in order to meet deadlines
- Certified Green Mark Manager (GMM) or Singapore Certified Energy manager (SCEM) will be an added advantage.
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour
Tan Yueh Hua Karen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1658726