About the Company
Our Client is a world-wide renowned Luxury Fashion Retail organization with sizeable operation and global footprint. As part of their expansion plan, they are currently looking for an Assistant Boutique Manager to be part of their team here in Singapore.
- Demonstrate ownership of the store, maximizing store productivity and profitability.
- Building clientele
- Develop plans to achieve sales and productivity goals,
- Work closely with the brand director to evaluate market information and create strategies that can impact store results.
- Responsible and accountable for store productivity and sales plans forecast
- Create high energy, sales and service-oriented work culture
- Oversee operations in store for smooth operation and ensure visual merchandising and store maintenance standards are met
- Manage development and performance of staffs
- Develops plans and strategies to address key business issues, and to impact business and achieve desired results
- Min. 1-3 years of supervisory working experience
- Good staff development skills
- Motivated, Result-oriented and Sales driven
- Positive and vibrant
- Good at building clientele
- Ability to motivate team to meet and exceed performance standards
- Proficient in MS office
- Develop and maintain good relationship with maintenance vendors/contractors
Xylon Chian Wei Ren License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1984287