Reporting to the Brand Manager you will be part of a highly experienced team where you will assist in implementing marketing plans across a fantastic portfolio of brands in the personal and home care category. The scope of work is broad and exciting. It presents a rare opportunity to really get involved with new product research and development, strategy and all elements across the marketing mix.
This role will be instrumental in developing the Philippines market, where you will work closely with the local office (hence proficiency in Tagalog is key), to understand the nuances in the culture and consumer requirements.
Ideally you bring the following attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing
- Marketing experience at ABM or Assistant level within FMCG or consumer goods, ideally across a regional portfolio covering the Philippines market
- Strong knowledge of the Philippines market; Proficiency in Tagalog and English to effectively communicate with local Philippines counterparts and understand local culture and nuances
- Comfort and adaptability in a hands-on role
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills
- Brilliant organisational and planning track record
- Solid track record in developing brand activations including promotions, POS, digital, sales and trade communications and events
- Innovative mindset and experience with / enthusiasm for NPD
- Adept at analysing consumer and category insights
- Able to effectively engage cross-functional stakeholders and build enduring relationships
- Results driven and creatively minded with a high attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and willingness to make decisions
This role will suit a dedicated and ambitious marketer seeking an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment where you can make an impact and contribute to the business in a tangible way. You'll be working in a growth category, with a talented team and in a business that's trusted by millions globally.
If you want to be professionally challenged and join a company with a winning culture please apply today or call Su at 6232 8809 for a confidential discussion.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames, R1548454
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd, 02C3423
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454