- Handle and manage company's budgets including internal Operating budget and Government funded Programme budgets ensuring optimal use and allocation of funds to achieve strategic outcomes.
- Improve budget marksmanship practices by equipping line divisions with readily accessible dashboards and transaction details for their pro-active financial management including re-allocation of resources to maximise the use of funds to achieve good marksmanship.
- Plan and manage bi-annual budgeting exercise, providing budget guidance in terms of planning assumptions and timeline.
- Lead the team of finance account managers to review the Operating and Programme budget requests submitted by line divisions and consolidate the budget requests
- Prepare presentation and make recommendations, if any to management, committees and Board for approval.
- Support company's 5-year block budget exercise including preparation of data, review of line divisions' requests and performing the relevant financial analysis to justify block funding.
- Background in Accountancy and Chartered Accountant
- At least 10 years of experience in Accountancy or Finance
- Meticulous and able to multitask with minimum supervision
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917