As a department head of the Financial Reporting team, you will play a key role in:
- Compliance with statutes, policies, regulations and accounting standards.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and management accounts ensuring timely and quality accounting, reporting and analysis.
- Ensuring effective fixed assets tracking and accounting including establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls.
- Overseeing GST reporting.
- Provide technical accounting advice.
- Besides the formulation of financial policies and procedures, you will interact closely with our business units to provide financial advice and insights to facilitate business decision making.
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in leading system transformation projects and streamlining Finance & Accountancy process.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and analytical skills.
- Team leader with people management and organisation skills to guide the team effectively.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080