- Supervise the general ledger operations and ensure smooth and timely closing of monthly accounts and ensuring financial information complies with accounting policies and regulatory standards
- Maintain and ensure integrity of the general and sub-ledgers including the preparation, verification of month-end journals, schedules, GST returns and any other reporting required for the timely closing of accounts, including upkeeping and maintaining chart of accounts, and other reporting analysis codes such as project codes, etc.
- Perform quarterly statutory reporting of company's financial performance to the Management, Committees and Board.
- Able to Guide the general ledger team to coordinate / manage the statutory financial audit with divisions and external auditors in order to ensure smooth completion of statutory audit and timely submission of the audited financial statements to the Management, the Audit & Risk Committee and Board.
- Guide the asset management team on formulation and compliance to asset policy, manage asset custodians to ensure all assets movements and position are accounted for as part of the annual asset verification exercise, and report the related findings to Management.
Finance Policies & Controls
- Maintain the finance policies and approving authorities to ensure relevance and compliance with the prevailing regulations, and provide advice to users on queries.
- Identify opportunities to re-design finance policies and processes to achieve greater efficiency or better serve users' needs, while ensuring financial governance.
- Background in Accountancy and Chartered Accountant
- At least 10 years of experience in Accountancy or Finance
- Meticulous and able to multitask with minimum supervision
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917