- Assist in tender procedures and tender evaluations
- Update SOPs for tendering Procedures and conduct training sessions on tendering processes.
- Identify enterprise risks and measures for the organization.
- Tender and appointment of consultants, if required
- Report to Senior Management on the implementation of measures taken
- Tender and appointment of External and Internal Auditors
- Review the processes and management representation letter
- Monitor progress of audits and resolve audit findings and reporting to Audit and Risk Committee
- Identify areas within the organization that require audits
- Degree in Business/Accountancy or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience in Governance and Compliance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage people at all levels
- Possess excellent written communication and organization skills.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080