- Provide legal advice to the organization's affiliated entities.
- Provide corporate legal services to the organization's departments and affiliates
- Assist in representation at mediation/adjudication and at the IAC
- Provide input in review of current and upcoming legislations
- Draft and vet legal documents including constitutions and contracts
- Prepare position papers on key legal issues
- Degree in Law or related fields.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of employment law will be highly advantageous.
- Keen interest in current affairs, in tune with prevailing political, economic and social trends.
- Team player who is proactive, quality-conscious and a self-starter with an analytical and methodical mind
- Possess excellent organizational skills to plan and problem-solving ability
- High energy, hands-on attitude and aligned with the organization's mission of helping working people, making a difference to the social good
- Candidate must be an Advocate & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080