Oversees the nursing staff and overall nursing operations of the nursing home. Duties include evaluating and directing all nursing employees, establishing goals for the nursing department, and creating and enforcing compliant healthcare policies.
- Supervising all nursing staff and overseeing department budgets.
- Reporting to higher management in the nursing home and maintaining high standards of care for all patients.
- Managing patients' data and medical records as confidential records.
- Communicating with doctors, patients, and members about patient health.
- Recruiting, training, and onboarding new nursing staff and providing ongoing education classes.
- Implementing new procedures and training Nurses on policies.
- Degree in Nursing or related fields, candidates with Post-Graduate studies will be advantageous.
- Registered Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience in Community Hospitals / Nursing Homes.
- Experienced in managing a large cohort of nurses.
- Comfortable in working overtime when needed and weekends (if rostered).
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080