- Drive the Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) in Organisation's grant administration with the aim to increasing significant operational efficiency:
- Develop the BPR strategy to develop the Optimal Performance Model for grant administration.
- Operationalise the new Optimal Performance Model with IMG teams and Line Divisions.
- Work with IMG Systems team to incorporate new Optimal Performance Model business rules and policies into the new grant management system (GMS).
- Lead and manage the IMG Grant Policy Team to
- Conduct annual reviews of grant policies and procedures to continuously enhance Organization grant administration process and facilitate data sharing with agencies.
- Harmonise company grant policies with the requirements in the Whole of Government guidelines on Government Grant Governance.
- Review and update the audit framework to support the grant administration process.
- Partner Legal to develop, review, maintain, and implement robust grant terms and conditions to support organization's industry funding programmes.
- Work with IMG teams to implement the grant administration policies, procedures, and audit framework.
- Test the effectiveness of the risk management controls and identify areas for continuous improvement.
- Work with Internal Audit and enlist external experts' help to conduct investigations into allegations of grant fraud/abuse, summarise findings through written report and update management.
- Maintain and conduct regular review of the organization's watchlist of errant grant applicants.
- Advise and guide organization Line Divisions on grant policies and processes.
- Build relationships with counterparts in other agencies to enable cross sharing of best practices on grant governance.
- Work with organization's Line Divisions and other agencies to share grant data via development of system interfaces.
- Collaborate with organization's groups to implement data analytics and AI systems to
- Develop the risk profiles of organization's grant recipients to support Line Divisions' evaluation of new grant projects.
- Develop a data-driven risk scoring model of organization's grant recipients to enhance grant administration process.
- Identify grant project data trends, irregularities in grant applications and claims to prevent/detect lapses and abuse/fraud of government grants.
- Background in Accounting, Computing, Business, or related disciplines.
- More than 10 years of relevant working experience in IT or Media sectors in areas of consulting / project management / business operations / operational audit, of which at least 2 years at supervisory/managerial position.
- Pro-active, dedicated, committed and responsible self-starter with strong customer orientation
- Good communication (both oral and written).
See Peng Kiong, Alvin License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22104903