- You will be part of a team responsible for the timely and accurate settlement of client's transactions relating to monetary and domestic markets management operations. This will include the administration of the Electronic Payment system (MEPS+) and the Current Account System and supporting the issuance and settlement of Singapore Government Securities (SGS), Singapore Savings Bonds, Bills, Special SGS and Advance Deposits.
- Involved in testing activities relating to system upgrades and new facilities as well as disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
- You will have opportunities to participate in projects to rollout system enhancements and market-driven initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or any equivalent
- With at least 5 - 8 years' experience in banking and finance industry in a back-office settlements/operations role
- Good knowledge of financial instruments (derivatives, fixed income, fx, futures, money market) and market mechanisms/conventions
- Good knowledge of SWIFT message types for cash payments and securities settlement and experience in using SWIFT will be a plus
- Experience in executing or managing testing activities
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and keep to tight settlement timelines
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547