Assistant Director (Social Policy)
- Develop platforms for the organization to discuss and formulate positions for social or workplace related labour policies.
- Develop and review social and labour policies and lead policy research to support the organization's overall strategic outcomes and policy agenda.
- Assess and identify areas for strategic policy reviews, determine review scope and supervise the conduct of reviews.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders for consultation and development of joint policy positions.
- Foster greater policy-comms nexus to capture greater public mindshare of the organization's advocacies.
Assistant Director (Economic Policy)
- Formulate and update the organization's policy positions on economic issues to guide functional units.
- Work closely with Government agencies to advance the organization's economic policy agenda.
- Undertake research and analysis on macroeconomic and labour-related issues.
- Engage in a data-driven approach to provide an empirical basis for policy work and to curate the organization's proprietary data streams.
- Help shape the organization's positions on relevant legislative changes.
- Assess and identify areas for strategic policy reviews, determine review scope and supervise the conduct of reviews
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080