- Manage all eCommerce activity in relation to a/b testing, content copywriting, creativity, conversion, sales, order fulfillment, inventory management, and customer inquiries.
- Develop and implement a framework to harmonize regional eCommerce look and feel, monthly campaigns, online experience and internal processes.
- Be the brand custodian to ensure that pricing is consistent and competitive across the company's eCommerce platforms.
- Administer all activities and plans for eCommerce projects by working with marketing and commercial teams to achieve financial objectives.
- Leverage online customer behavior data and analytics to drive customer acquisition, retention and growth.
- P/L responsibility for e-Commerce stores
- Degree in Marketing/Communications or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in B2C Marketing.
- Experience in building marketing strategies or rebuilding a a brand will be advantageous.
- Experience with A/B testing, Adobe, data analytics, SEM/SEO and third-party eCommerce will be advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080