- Company transport provided at Tampines MRT
- Good Employee benefits and Transparent career progression
- Job stability for long-term career growth
- Accountable for overseeing the creation, installation, setup, and tailoring of enterprise-grade products, software solutions, and cloud-based platforms.
- Ability to work with others on software development tasks, such as requirements gathering, building use cases, prototyping, implementation, code reviews, etc.
- Reviews, analyzes and modifies software systems including encoding, testing, debugging, and installing to support an organization's software applications.
- Works with teammates on an as needed basis with R&D team on conceptualized design of prototype and Proof-Of-Concept (POC).
- Working knowledge of C#, Java, Python, CSS, NET Core, Spring Boot, and ETL.
Knowledge of Databases like NoSQL Databases, Microsoft SharePoint is good to have but not a must.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and Teamwork
- No experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Winnie Chen Hsiu-Wen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1980765