You will assist in the management of the organization's accounts, which include the reviewing of financial policies and procedures, variance analysis, management reporting and payroll processing. You will also lead the procurement team in Finance to manage and review the procurement process, which include liaising with colleagues from various departments on the procurement procedures so as to ensure procurements are carry out in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Review financial statements to ensure accurate preparation of accounts and timely reporting to management
- Analysed monthly financial performance, explaining variances, and identifying trends
- Lead and manage the budgeting process
- Review financial procedures and policies as part of the continuous efforts to enhance corporate governance
- Review long term financial sustainability of the organization and develop financial model in accordance with relevant business units.
- Review and monitor Cash Flows of various funds
- Review tender proposals and manage projects finances
- Review monthly payroll and headcount reconciliation
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll processing and submission of CPF and statutory contributions
- Supervise and lead the payroll team
- Provide support by liaising with colleagues from various departments on all aspects of finance and payroll matters
- Liaise with external and internal auditors
- Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent and preferably a Chartered Accountant with at least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and knowledge of SAP Payroll will be highly advantageous.
- Competent knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards and finance/statutory requirements
- Good knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and best practices
- Possess leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work with management and staff of all levels
- Committed, diligent and meticulous
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080