- Manage the accounts and financial reporting for all legal entities
- Responsible for the full set of financial accounting including the preparation of the daily, weekly, monthly and annual account reconciliations and timely tax filing
- Prepare financial reporting packages, investigate variances, and respond to enquiries
- Maintain intercompany notes database and reconcile the intercompany notes database with the general ledger and intercompany sub-ledgers
- Regular follow up with the relevant stakeholders on the accruals/provisions
- Monthly review and follow up on the outstanding items on the balance sheet schedules, ensure all relevant GL & AP items are cleared timely after informing management on the financial impact
- Coordinate with auditor, ensure the delivery of accurate and timely completion of local statutory report, note analysis and appendices
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accountancy, Banking or Business equivalent. Certified accountancy is a plus
- 3 years and above experience in Accounting
- Strong understanding of financial closing and corporate accounting, prior experience of working with external auditors / advisors is required
- Good knowledge of IFRS/local accounting requirements (SG and MY), consolidation, tax rules and regulations is preferred
- Prior finance/accounting experience in Fintech, Start-ups, Software-as-a-Service, a big plus
- Consolidation experience is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, able to break down problems, draw insights from data and make recommendations to business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to facilitate discussions and collaborations with stakeholders at all levels.
- Organized, demonstrate skills in prioritization & ability to multi-task.
- Desire to work with ambiguity and passion for problem solving.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required.
- Experienced in SQL/Python and financial data analysis is a big plus
See Peng Kiong, Alvin License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22104903