- To setup and lead application engineer section
- Provide customer support by responding to request with details analysis of issue/trouble to meet customer product needs.
- Identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the process.
- Works with engineering, sales, and production team and serve as liaison between company and customer to resolve problem arise during and after new implementation.
- Require proficient level of product knowledge and application to understand demands of customers.
- Consults with sale team on routine technical issue and make sure proposed solution to be integrated with current production system.
- Visit key customers to support specific design problems or competitive situations.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by superior
- Degree or master's degree in engineering.
- Minimum Education required (specific field or equivalent): Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience in semiconductor industry
- Demonstrating project management abilities.
- Good communication skills and experience in global organization.
- Maintain expert knowledge on industry trends sales, identify opportunities to help future growth.
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915