- Responsible for planning, implementing, coordinating and supervising all Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) provisioning programs for the critical facilities environment
- Lead all development and provisioning projects, direct and oversee consultants, contractors, and equipment vendors.
- Prepare Request for Proposal (RFP), evaluate proposals submitted and makes recommendations to the management regarding vendors selection.
- Act as primary customer contact for customised data centre development projects, which includes leading vendors, preparing of work program, budgeting and scheduling documents to support development and provisioning of the project.
- Ensure projects are completed within budget and handover on time and provide regular communication on status of projects to all stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships to provide cost effective services for all projects.
- Lead and coordinate development of and/or maintain as-built drawings
- Support and ensure compliance with all FM/DC related certification, as well as customers' audit requests.
- Any other duties or project as assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Project Management, Facilities Management or M&E Engineering related field
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in managing Critical Facilities Development/ Operations and Project Management in 24x7 Data Centre environment.
- Good knowledge in MEP operations and building facilities related systems, such as Switchgears, UPS, Generators, CRAUs, etc.
- Perform CAD system / Revit 2018 design and documentation knowledge of building codes and industry standards.
- Possess relevant facilities management and/or data centre related certifications, such as CDCP, CDCS, CDCMP, DCS in Operations, etc would be a plus.
- Familiar with certifications standards, such as LEED Gold, ISO 20000 / 22301 / 27001, Uptime Institute Tier System, Green Mark TIA 942 Tier System, BizSAFE etc would be a plus
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915