- Perform sample preparation such as defect marking, and sample cutting by different tools/equipment
- Perform failure analysis by Visual Inspection and using various tools and instruments such as Microscope, SEM/EDX, Surface Profiler, etc.
- Compile data and prepare analytical reports.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance and laboratory housekeeping.
- Perform detailed issue analysis and follow up suspect cause investigation with engineering departments.
- Setup EDA system and automate critical key KPI chart trend plotting.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by superior.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in operating analytical instruments such as Microscope.
- Comfortable working in a cleanroom environment and wearing cleanroom gear.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Familiar with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001.
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915