- Provide assurance services via financial, operational, compliance and IT audits, as well as advisory services such as process improvement reviews.
- For audit projects assigned:
- Perform required audit procedures and conduct audit testing to assess operating effectiveness of controls in-place, and conclude as required;
- Prepare draft audit recommendations for improvement to business process and collate management responses and action plans
- Perform audit issues follow-up.
- Build and maintain strong and productive relationships with management, and as appropriate, third parties.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required by the function head.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience.
- Experiences in the hospitality / real estate industry will be advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites.
- Willing and able to travel (40%-60%)
- Raffles Place
- 5 days week -Monday to Friday
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977