- Develop right algorithm and tool for Inventory Analysis
- Provide recommendations and set master data in SAP to achieve target service level.
- Take into account variables like lead-time etc.
- Make recommendation to supply chain to make Frame Contract for frequent, expensive items to reduce lead-time and cost.
- Analyze global Inventory positions per annum and also on adhoc basis upon requested.
- Oversee and management of contract in terms of analysis, liaising with SCM and to get it Approved by Management plus monthly monitoring.
- Enhance daily demand/supply of transfer order between the hubs and ensure stocks are being fulfil timely especially Safety Stocks Replenishment and Fulfilment.
- Develop, implement and monitor all key functions and processes related to inventory transactions and stocks fulfilment to ensure that they are accurate and timely
- Joint effort with Interco Inventory Analyst to optimize inventories between Production and Spares requirements
- Liaise with Product Specialist with regards to face in face out of inventories, also involve Last Time Buy (LTB).
- Timely submission of Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly reporting e.g. KPI reports, QC's report etc; monitor the progress and take the needed actions if the results deviated from the set target
- To check and decide stock release for plants upon receiving request from Business Partner's.
- To carry out task's and adhoc projects as when requested.
- Min 5 years of working experience in the field of inventory analysing & customer service management
- Minimum bachelor's degree in business management/Business Analytics / Statistics / Mathematics or any related discipline
- Good working knowledge in SAP or equivalent ERP knowledge, Mathematical Models, Statistical Models
- Good working knowledge in using Power BI Tool will be good.
Interested applicants kindly please send in your updated resume to email@example.com
Tay Tong Fang Nicole
Personnel Reg No: R1546889
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889