- Manage, lead and motivate a team within a dynamic environment
- Responsible for pilot line in new product set-up and launching.
- Analyse product process capability and study the process corner and process window.
- Interact and corporate with production, engineering, and quality assurance team to ensure product transfers are smooth and meet criteria.
- Initiate continuous quality improvement projects.
- Responsible for the costing and budget. Overall planning, scheduling, and resource deployment.
- Partner with and support the R&D /Application engineer team in experiment and sample-making to enable the realization of technology roadmaps.
- Possess at least 8 years of work experience, including 2-3 years of management exposure
- Good leadership and coaching skills with the ability to interact with subordinate
- Understanding of thin film metallurgy and deposition processes and equipment (Ion beam deposition, PVD, CVD)
- Experience in demonstrating statistical skills in data analysis, and good knowledge of JMP, Minitab, DOE, and SPC would be a plus.
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915