- Ability to structure insurance programmes to ensure efficiencies in administration and costs.
- To ensure terms and conditions and / or warranties imposed on company is fair and manageable.
- Be aware of Energy and Marine policies, including standard market exclusions and acceptable terms and conditions.
- Be aware of current market ratings and pricing.
- Be up to speed with market movements - withdrawal of capacity, subsequent run-offs, recent market losses.
- Coordination between Operations and Technical Team on applicable warranties and their subsequent compliance.
- Review of policy documentations including enhancement in coverage and / or applicable restrictions.
- Review and manage reported incidents and ultimately advising on claims made to insurance policies.
- Professional management of brokers and underwriters (where applicable) on insurance related matters including claims control.
- Day to day management and servicing of insurance policies.
- Credit control: ensure timely remittance of insurance premiums to prevent cancellation notice to insurance policies.
- Possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree or Professional Qualifications in relevant field or equivalent.
- Have existing experience of insurance whether direct or reinsurance in a broking or underwriting firm.
- Preferably 3-4 years of knowledge in Offshore Energy and Marine.
Tay Tong Fang (Nicole)
Senior Recruitment Consultant (R1546889)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889