Assistant Manager/ Manager (Sustainability)
- Provide support for ESG roadmaps, carbon management, and GHG reporting.
- Conduct corporate and organizational carbon accounting, including the development of organizational carbon footprints for corporate sustainability reporting, such as CDP, Science Based Targets, and GRESB. Possess experience with scope 3 emission calculations and reporting, including benchmarking.
- Utilize carbon calculation accounting and life cycle assessment tools.
- Conduct Green Building/sustainability gap analysis, energy modeling, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and implement programs that reduce waste from the company's operations, such as recycling programs, composting initiatives, and green purchasing programs.
- Participate in other projects as assigned.
- Possess over 3 years of professional experience in a similar field.
- Possess certification as an Energy Manager/ Green Building Professional (GMAAP, LEED AP, WELL AP, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Architecture/Building Science/Environmental Science or related studies.
- Have good knowledge and experience in energy management services.
- Prior experience working with government agencies on funding to implement new technologies and trials is advantageous.
Winnie Chen Hsiu-Wen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1980765