An exciting opportunity is available for a Assistant Manufacturing Manager to join our client, an established FMCG with strong global presence in the food & beverage manufacturing space. You will be in charge of driving optimum production performance and continuous improvement projects.
- Drive optimum production performance through proper manpower allocation and production operation planning and control. Regular monitoring of production performances (output, efficiency, losses, labour cost and etc) to ensure achievement of company goals.
- Ensure products, production processes and environment comply to statutory, customers, corporate, ISO and internal standard requirements.
- To supervise and motivate Production team. To identify training and competency needs and devise developmental plans.
- To manage process control and online inspection in production to achieve First-Time -Quality.
- To lead GHS and WSH in Production and ensure necessary measures are implemented and maintained.
- To oversee installation, repair and upkeeping of process lines and equipment. To lead in design, installation and operation qualification of new or modified equipment and process lines.
- To establish and maintain equipment preventive maintenance and calibration program.
- Ensure realisation of production plan and meet customers' requests.
- Oversee production and material planning activities within the organization. Monitor MRP and MPS and ensure maintenance of targeted inventory levels.
- Responsible for Master Scheduling Planning. Ensure valid plant capacity and resource planning is applied appropriately in master scheduling planning.
- Monitor trends, reports and data (e.g. Inventory reports, MRS & MPS) to ensure forward planning and minimum disruption to production and fulfilment of orders.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives in respective areas.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience, focusing on Product Manufacturing in a FMCG F&B industry.
- Strong Engineering knowledge
- People management skills
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brian, Zhen Hui Tan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434728