Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand HQ and company's directions to manage orders and promote company's Parts/products.
- Maintain relationships with HQ and customers through constant communications.
- Attend to irregularities in operations and establish action plan(s) for future.
- Review and manage selling prices to ensure sustainable business profitability.
- Verify claims and direct next course of action(s).
- Lead the group in expediting back orders.
- Coordinate with warehouse and procurement groups to improve order fulfilment rates.
- Produce and review group's sales reports.
- Ensure validity of existing agreements with customers.
- Ensure business continuity through planning group's schedules.
- Review proposals by group members and provide guidance towards implementations to achieve positive result(s).
- Be the group's representative in-charge internally.
- Develop and groom coordinators in the group.
- Support management with ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in regional sales (automotive industry is a plus)
- Experience in managing a team
- Proficiency in SAP (SD/MM modules), Excel and Power Point
- Excellent familiarity with logistics terminologies and Incoterms
- Good in sales negotiation, time management and presentation skills
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Ability to oversee sustainable improvement projects to completion
- Able to travel 2-3 days in a month regionally
- A valid class 3/ 3(A) driving license
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547