Cards Product and Innovation, Strategic Digital Initiatives
- Drive robust analyses and deliver data driven insights to facilitate senior management discussions and reviews for cards business
- Perform deep dives into cards portfolio and drivers to highlight hot spots, identify actions and address management questions
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the bank and countries to drive and implement new initiatives to improve both customer and employee journey.
- Assist in the development and analysis of strategic card product roadmap across countries
- Contribute to the achievement of regional cards product targets, expense management goals and oversee identification of gaps in product capabilities and opportunities for product innovation
- Oversee competitive market research and develop product innovation roadmap
- Support Regional product managers to drive growth of generative AI, digital initiatives and capabilities
- Organise and arrange the agenda and content for meetings with senior management, conferences and cadences with markets
- Work with Country Products teams to track drivers, business and customer outcome metrics
- Manage content with Regional and Country Products teams to provide regular updates on Resource Xchange, facilitating Regional Best Practice Sharing
- Front creative design and artwork for department communications
- Manage proper cataloguing of materials such as progress updates, review decks, playbooks etc. in SharePoint
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or any related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in product management, marketing, or related roles in the banking or financial services industry.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Familiarity with financial products, particularly credit cards, would be good to have.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547