- Support Singapore Mortgage Acquisition Product Managers for retail and wealth segments in end-to-end planning and execution of key product initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including new business, marketing, and business analytics, to execute product development initiatives.
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, competitor offerings, and industry trends.
- Develop, enhance, and optimize home loan products and services based on market insights and customer feedback.
- Ideate, plan and execute marketing and engagement initiatives for Mortgage business.
- Support execution of new pricing strategies and campaigns.
- Analyse large datasets to identify trends, patterns, and key insights to drive strategic decision-making for the Singapore Mortgage business.
- Assist in updating regular business reports relating to new bookings, redemptions and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to track the success of the Mortgage business.
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes, optimize customer experience, and increase operational efficiency.
- Provide support to Product Managers in adhoc projects.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Management or in any related majors.
- Must have at least 1-2 years' experience in Product Marketing role.
- Good to have experience working in Banking Industry
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Outlook, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint).
- Able to complete work independently with limited direction and supervision.
- Good sense of risk awareness
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955