- Client manager role in performing client due diligence (CDD) checks on prospective customers at onboarding, periodic review and on existing customers going through a material trigger event
- Responsible to manage own book of onboarding work and complete by targeted timeline
- Outreach to customers in obtaining KYC information and documents, handholding clients through the CDD process
- Review the information and documents provided by customers during this process, ensure that all information and documents collected are good to satisfy regulatory requirements
- Work with the relationship management team in completing a risk assessment profile for each of these customers
- Work closely with the relationship management team on daily request handling
- Active stakeholder management - day-to-day work and resolutions of issues with Compliance, Operations, KYC teams etc,
- Assist the team in completing ad hoc projects and provide support for urgent requests
- Preparation of data to track completion progress and MI reporting
- At least 2 years of experience in in servicing large corporate clients.
- Experience in performing due diligence checks on corporate customers
- Proficiency in AML/CFT regulations and guidelines
- Strong collaborative skills to work with stakeholders
- Self-starter to take up ad-hoc tasks and projects, demonstrate management and leadership aptitude
- Possess good Microsoft Office skills
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955